Master’s of Arts in Christian Leadership
This Degree helps students in exploring management philosophies, biblical hermeneutics and gain an in-depth understanding of the various styles of leadership.
The Master’s of Arts in Christian Leadership prepares students for Christian service in the marketplace and also making Godly plans and decisions in the business world. This thoughtful blend of theological studies and administrative skill development positions future Christian leaders to positively transform their church and local communities
Careers include Ministry Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Non-profit organizations.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the strategies for effective stewardship of assets, resources and capital.
- Understand how to lead healthy organizations.
- Best Practices in Christian Leadership.
- The Process of effective conflict resolution.
- Contemporary Approaches to Leadership.
- Understand New and Old Testament Backgrounds.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset. How it applies to leadership and ministry.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273