Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ethics and Marketing
This Degree Program, from a biblical perspective is to help students learn about human psychology, functions of management and current marketing techniques.
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ethics and Marketing prepares students on how to effectively lead others in a business based on ethics from a biblical view. Students will learn how to use critical thinking skills to interpret data and use it to make positive decisions that will improve the functions of a business.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Corporate Marketing
What you’ll learn
- Understand current marketing techniques in the 21st century.
- Learn the importance of Social Media, Personal and Corporate branding, sales and growth hacking.
- Understand leadership roles and management.
- Understand the basics of marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Understand online business in the 21st century.
- Financial system and corporate financing decisions.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273