Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Counseling (Marriage, Family & Child Therapy)
This Degree program emphasizes on marriage, family and child therapy. It equips the student for the counseling of individuals from a faith-based perspective.
The PhD in Christian Counseling with specialization in marriage, family and child therapy, is designed for counselors, pastors, and educators who are seeking advanced knowledge in this field. The student will critically interact with contemporary developments in Christian counseling and selected psychotherapies.
Careers include Private Practice, Teachers in Schools, Hospital, Non-profit service, Church, Behavior healthcare organizations.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the divine principles of marriage.
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures.
- Advanced knowledge and skills to become an effective Christian Counselor.
- Understand Christian counseling and family therapy.
- Development of the student’s personal life and ministry.
- Empower students for Christian counseling in the local church, private practice or mental health institution.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273