Master’s of Arts in Christian Ethics and Marketing
This Degree program provides the student with further academic study on human psychology & leading others in a business based on ethics from a biblical view.
The Master’s of Arts in Christian Ethics and Marketing prepares students with further academic study on how to lead others in a business based on ethics from a biblical view. Students will learn how to use critical thinking skills to interpret data and use it to make positive decisions that will improve the functions of a business.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Corporate Marketing
What you’ll learn
- Understand organizational development & change.
- Understand Christian ethics in business.
- Learn advanced marketing techniques in the 21st century.
- Understand how to lead healthy organizations.
- Understand human psychology & marketing.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273