Doctor of Philosophy in Practical Ministry
Scholars in this Advanced Degree program are prepared with knowledge in the history and context of the bible for assessing the beliefs & actions of Christians.
The PhD in Practical Ministry equips students for teaching ministries in churches, seminaries, Bible institutes and other ministry settings. This graduate program offers several concentrations, each with a unique curriculum.
Careers include Pastoral Ministry, Church Management, Youth Ministry.
What you’ll learn
- Theological Design for Transformative Ministry.
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in parishes, dioceses or other ministerial settings.
- Prepares students to increase competence and understanding in the Word of God by utilizing basic methods of biblical interpretation.
- Understand Church doctrine.
- Practical methods on Bible lesson preparation.
- Enable students to integrate biblical and theological understanding with practical ministry strategies.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273