Master’s of Arts in Christian Ethics & Management
Learn the principles of organizational change, decision-making, strategic thinking & innovation. Prepare to become an effective Leader with global vision.
The Master’s of Arts in Christian Ethics & Management prepares students for effective leadership positions in business, government or non-profit organizations.
Learn how to maintain and manage an organization’s activities and employees in a wide variety of organizational management situations.
Learn to apply the science of psychology and business, using evidence-based practices to innovate, drive results, and manage change in today’s organizations.
Careers include HR Manager, Administrative Manager, CEO, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Business Investor
What you’ll learn
- Evaluate the importance of ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Develop management processes and policies to manage human capital in organizations.
- Define and understand strategic planning, financial management, marketing and other areas in which an organizational leader must be knowledgeable in order to be effective.
- Understand Conflict Resolution.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- How to lead healthy organizations.
- Analyze common behavioral factors that are present in organization management.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273