Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership
This Degree teaches biblical foundations of leadership and integration of faith with critical business skills for effective stewardship of assets & capital.
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership prepares students for Christian service in the marketplace and also making Godly plans and decisions in the business world.
Careers include Ministry Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Non-profit organizations.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the strategies for effective stewardship of assets, resources and capital.
- Understand human resource development and essentials of team building.
- Understand leadership roles and management.
- Foundations for successful leadership.
- Learn how to develop budgets and manage employees and volunteers.
- Understand business ethics from a biblical perspective.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset. How it applies to leadership and ministry.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273