Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Counseling
The Degree program provides the student with advanced study in biblical psychology, contemporary developments in counseling & selected psychotherapies.
The PhD in Christian Counseling is designed for counselors, pastors, and educators who are seeking advanced knowledge and practical competence in Christian counseling. The student will critically interact with contemporary developments in Christian counseling and selected psychotherapies.
Careers include Private Practice, Teachers in Schools, Hospital, Non-profit service, Church, Behavior healthcare organizations.
What you’ll learn
- Counseling ethics and disorders.
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures.
- Advanced knowledge and skills to become an effective Christian Counselor.
- Psychological Learning processes.
- Understand Christian counseling and family therapy.
- Development of the student’s personal life and ministry.
- Empower students for Christian counseling in the local church, private practice or mental health institution.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273
- BIBL 631 Principles of Biblical Interpretation Course
- BIBM 613 Christ & Culture: Eternity & Time Course
- PSYC 619 Psychology: Learning Process Course
- COUS 657 Counseling Ethics & Disorders Course
- COUS 658 Principles of Counseling Course
- CBUS 612 Business Models: Networking/Innovating/Globalizing
- LEAD 627 Leadership & Reconciliation Course
- COUS 659 Advanced Counseling Course
- PSYC 643 Psychology: Intelligence & Language Course