Master’s of Arts in Christian Entrepreneurship
This Degree program prepares the students for advanced professional competence in creating and growing a profitable business by applying Kingdom principles.
The Master’s of Arts in Christian Entrepreneurship prepares students for Christian service in the marketplace and also making Godly plans and decisions in the business world.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business educator, Business Investor, CEO, Business Owner
What you’ll learn
- Identify best practices for individual and corporate spiritual growth and formation.
- Know that any Christian can fulfill their desire to serve God in the workplace
- Demonstrate mastery of information by being able to define and illustrate the most essential definitions and theories in accounting, logistics, finance, management, and organizational change.
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in the market place.
- Understand essential principles and ethics of Christianity.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
- Understand online business in the 21st century.
- Develop a network of business people.
- Apply the biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273