Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Leadership and Business
This Advanced Degree Program integrates a biblical view with leadership, education and business principles in the marketplace
The PhD in Christian Leadership and Business is designed to prepare and equip students with research, teaching, management, and leadership competencies for executive-level leadership roles in churches, mission organizations, nonprofits, and Christian academic institutions.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry
What you’ll learn
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in the marketplace.
- Understand business strategies in sales and marketing.
- Dynamic leadership for organizational effectiveness.
- Foundations for successful leadership.
- Understand supply chain management.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273
- BIBL 631 Principles of Biblical Interpretation Course
- BIBM 613 Christ & Culture: Eternity & Time Course
- PSYC 619 Psychology: Learning Process Course
- CBUS 649 Business Strategy: Sales & Marketing Course
- LEAD 645 Dynamic Leadership for Organizational Effectiveness