Master’s of Arts in Christian Counseling
This Degree provides the student with further academic study in counseling with deep biblical training addressing the entire person: body, mind & soul.
The Master’s of Arts in Christian Counseling includes course work that covers a variety of psychological, spiritual and emotional conditions integrated with biblical scriptures.
Careers include Private Practice, Schools, Hospital, Non-profit service, Church, Behavior healthcare organizations.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the issues and problems that people face in life from a thoroughly biblical perspective.
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures.
- Basic knowledge and skills to become an effective Christian Counselor.
- Learn how to setup your own practice.
- Understand Christian counseling and family therapy.
- Understand biblical foundations in counseling.
- Understand why soul issues must be dealt with.
- Development of the student’s personal life and ministry.
- Empower students for Christian counseling in the local church, private practice or mental health institution.
At YUAS, we are committed to preparing our students academically, spiritually and professionally.
For Questions, Scholarships or General Enquiries, CALL NOW 1-855-542-0273